2016(e)ko maiatzaren 19(a), osteguna

INTERVIEW

 Asier Etxeberria
18 years old
2nd bachiller
                       

What do you do against the climate change?

Well, I can do lots of things against the climate change. Nowadays, as I have become more mature and responsable, I start meeting some friends and other people who is against the global warming.
We do some activities around the city such as going to the beach, Hondarreta, to clean it. In summer, with good weather, we sometimes go to the rocks of Igeldo and clean them also. At home, I do the same things as other people, for example, controling the water waste, eat wisely or recycling.


When do you start doing this?

When I was young my mum teached me lots of things about doing against the climate change. She told me what would happened if we don´t recycle, we don´t help or we weren´t green. I was interested in what my mum told me, and I start searching information in Internet, helping my mother, for example, in the vegetable garden and doing lots of things. So i think that i have been  doing things against the climate change since i was 6-7 years.


Why do you do this?

I´m green because I have to. We need to. I think that this world need to be green. The world is changing badly because of not recycling, rubbish, pollution… and a huge part of the population doesn´t do anything. In my opinion, every person must know and fight this climate change, so that we have a better future.


Does it have lot of influence in your lives?

No. You have to be responsible and mature. You have to take into account what can be suitable to make more fresh and unpolluted this world. Sometimes I meet some friends to do activities, but it is as funny as going to cinema (laugh).


Does lot of people make things against the climate change?

No, sadly.  In my school we are only 5-6 who fight against the climate change. I have more friends outside here that came with me to make these activities I have told you. I suppose that nearly all the school recycle, but it isn´t enough.



What should the government do against the climate change?

I think that the best way to fight the climate change is to educate people from the very beginning. The government should make a lesson where children learn about what is the world suffering, which are the consequences, how can we fight against it and this type of things. If this happen, we will create a green, efficient and modern society.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Lukas Merino
16 years old
1st bachiller



What do you do against the climate change?

I make lots of things. I use my bicicle, I recycle, like every one, and I reuse. My dad always says that reusing is a very important factor to solve the climate change. If you reuse something, you don´t have to buy it again and like this you are reducing your consume and being green. Ah, and I also have my own vegetable garden.


When do you start doing this?

I don´t know exactly. I have been green all my live. At home we have always taken care of recycling, reusing, and reducing energy. I always remember when I went with my familie to a forest of Araba to land our own trees. That was amazing! I think that my parents teached  me to be green since I born.


Why do you do this?

I´m green because of my parents. Is my diary live to take care of thing that maybe for other people aren´t as normal as are for me. I also know the horrible consequences that might happen in the future if we continue like this and by people as my family and other ones will never happen this things. I´m proud of being green.


Does it have lot of influence in your lives?

No. As I have told you, it´s quite normal for me. However, I think that for a person that suddenly start to be green, can be difficult. Being at home with no light, or washing with cold water or maybe not having TV must be nearly impossible. You have to be patient and responsible to fight against the climate change.



Do a lot of people make things against the climate change?

I don´t know, but I suppose that no one does anything. People, in general, recycle and maybe they close the faucet while they are washing their teeth, but that isn´t enough. I don´t have lots of friends who make things against the climate change, but I know families who do. They are green families as my father always says (laugh).





What should the government do against the climate change?

Uff… It is a nice question. Firstly, the government should prepare more activities in towns and cities. This activities should be entertained and interesting, so that people of our age go and get involved in the fight against the climate change. Secondly, the government should give talks in schools. Our education is the most important part of our lives and the government should do it useful.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xabier Illarramendi
14 years old
3rd DBH



What do you do against climate change?

Against climate change I can do lots of things. Firstly I recycle at home, like everyone at school. Recycling is the most important thing to have a green world. I also work in some vegetables gardens around the city. And I sometimes take a boat with some of my friends, and we clean the vay.


When do you start doing this?

I love animals and some years ago when I went to the Canarian Islands. There while i was swimming in the beach I saw a big amount of rubbish in the sea and there was a turtle. In that moment I realise that rubbish was inbading our planet, that if i don't do anything or we don't do anything, this world will have hoorible consequences. So i started to be green.



Does it have a lot of influence in your lives?

I don't thing so. Instead of going to the beach or going to play football, I prefer going to the sea and cleaning it or helping  my grandfather with the garden.


Do a lot of people make thing against the climate change?

Well, people usually do the simplest things to be against the climate change such as recycling and not wasting water. In my opinion, people should make more thing. Not as much as I do, but perhaps  colaborating in some activities that the townhall orginizes.


What should the government do against the climate change?


Oh! I think that government should put more attention in our movement against the climate change. They should prepare more exciting activities so that people of our age go. They could also do talks in schools and like that students would know more about what is happening nowadays in the world.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina